Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Gym of My Own



Well, with no place to rack my weights now that Swat has closed, I've taken matters into my own hands. I, along with my training partners have secured a mini warehouse that will serve as our new training facility. So this afternoon, after church, I borrowed a friends truck and loaded up as much as I could haul of my carport gym and headed over to an undisclosed location in Lee County, Alabama, to our new private training facility. We combined all our equipment and have got a very good setup.

After a few trips from my house and a storage unit we finally got most of the stuff put in the gym. I have never sweated so much as I did today.

By clicking on any of the above pictures you can view my complete album on facebook. I'll be adding more pictures as we get things like we like 'em at the new gym and wrap it all up with a video tour. If you are living in the Auburn/Opelika, Alabama area and are interested in training or being a member of our "key club" gym please contact me at bigbomanowski@gmail.com.

3 comments:

"Gym" Whisman said...

Awesome... Blood, Sweat & Rust... there is NO crying in strongman

Javier Magnus said...

That’s pretty smart, buddy! Now you have a place to work-out and do some training on your own! No need to go the gym, when you can set-up your own training facility! Storage units can come in handy, not only for storing your excess stuff, but also as a place where you can do your crafts and hobbies.

Ericka Muldowney said...

Nice job, man! Now you have your very own gym in that mini warehouse; it could also be a good place to put all your excess things from your storage facility so that you wouldn't have to drive from the gym to your storage facility and sweat out again. :) So, do you still use that warehouse as your gym?