In most arguments between a man and a woman, the man feels like he’s on the same page, he just doesn’t know how to read.
— Tim Hawkins (@timhawkinscomic) August 2, 2014
Biggest deadlift in history at Headingley!!! @bennimagnusson with a 461 kg pull #StrengthGod #EuropesStrongestMan pic.twitter.com/9hvvEDYEQS
— Muscle & Fitness UK (@MuscleFitnessUK) August 9, 2014
In Iraq Christians are told to denounce Christ or they kill you or your family. In America "Christians" denounce Him for much less
— rick burgess (@bigvox) August 9, 2014
"I got 99 problems but really they're all first world problems if I look at them with the proper perspective." I'd be a terrible rapper.
— Brad Montague (@thebradmontague) August 11, 2014
I'm convinced that kids who don't re-rack their weights will ultimately become unemployable adults who are a drain on our economy.
— Eric Cressey (@EricCressey) August 15, 2014
North Alabama suspect's arrest mug shot stands out from the pack... http://t.co/0tW30gWMWG pic.twitter.com/VdpRlEY6BA
— WSFA 12 News (@wsfa12news) August 18, 2014
Don't judge a book by its cover unless the book has the cognitive ability to dress itself.
— Quinn Otte (@Quinntober) August 18, 2014
Jasper ranked 10th most dangerous city in Alabama. Several spots shy of the playoffs but just sketchy enough for the Stolen Copper Bowl.
— Daily Mountain Eagle (@DailyMtnEagle) August 26, 2014
Helpful Jedi http://t.co/EQz92PFBAc
— Darth Vader (@DepressedDarth) August 27, 2014
When a white tailback takes a shot and fumbles he sets back the cause of white tailbacks everywhere. #GeorgiaState
— Lonely Tailgater (@LonelyTailgater) August 28, 2014
When I reach into a dark mailbox at night, I feel like Indiana Jones. #fb
— Matt Simmons (@MatthewRSimmons) August 29, 2014
29 years ago, Rocky Balboa defeated Ivan Drago in Moscow so we could all sit on our couches today and watch college football. Respect.
— NotKennyRogers (@NotKennyRogers) August 30, 2014
Kanye's gonna let Auburn finish, but wants you to know the West Virginia rain delay was the best rain delay of all time.
— Lauren Smith (@LaurnSmith) August 31, 2014
"David, Rece, I want to take a moment to tell you both about a hot new band I just heard of called The Lumineers..." pic.twitter.com/65hw4TirfR
— Matt Repchak (@MattRepchak) September 2, 2014
Wanna watch real-life adults who don't know how to follow instructions? Look no further than #juryduty
— Jared Dobbins (@jareddobbins) September 2, 2014
Downside of the autodraft: Jay Cutler is on my team. May drop him and pick up one of those militant breastfeeding moms for less bitching.
— Peggy (@peggyrossmanith) September 3, 2014
I may agree with Rippetoe on several points however he has clearly shown that he MIGHT last just one year as an employee with a team.
— Shawn Windle (@swindle72) September 4, 2014
SEC vs. a whole bunch of cupcakes today. It's like the Death Star blowing up Alderaan.
— Lonely Tailgater (@LonelyTailgater) September 6, 2014
When I see an empty scooter parked in the middle of the aisle at Walmart, I automatically assume a miraculous healing has just occurred.
— Daily Mountain Eagle (@DailyMtnEagle) September 6, 2014
#Auburn students are on point. #WarEagle pic.twitter.com/QdsHM2AvQM
— Auburn Tigers (@AuburnTigers) September 6, 2014
Never change, Tub. pic.twitter.com/c3QZRiVnMq
— Jay G. Tate (@JayGTate) September 6, 2014
This deserves endless retweets. RT @SnakeTaleJohnny pic.twitter.com/7ycwiDlF1l
— Mark P (@TheAuburner) September 7, 2014
Today might be the day I officially lost my mind. I was literally looking for my belt while I was putting it on.
— Clayburn Cox (@clayburncox) September 8, 2014
The best exercises to choose for your athletes are the ones your best at coaching. They'll have the best carryover. #eliteftschat
— Bryan Mann (@jbryanmann) September 10, 2014
Don't fight dirty even if your adopted child does. #Love #DoSomethingHard
— John M. Simmons (@SimmonsJohnM) September 10, 2014
Please remember to put down your copy of "50 Shades of Grey" before explaining to your daughter how the NFL glorifies domestic violence.
— NotKennyRogers (@NotKennyRogers) September 17, 2014
Fall is coming ... pic.twitter.com/QUmmeJJS6z
— Sarah Robles (@roblympian) September 26, 2014
If I ever open an e-commerce site I'm going to call the shopping cart a "buggy." "Your buggy is empty."Links
— Luke Stamps (@lukestamps) September 28, 2014
- Why Christianity won't reverse course on gay marriage (a little heavy I know but a good read)
- Supereruption could blanket US in ash
- International table of glycemic index and glycemic load (For nutrition fruits/nerds)
- Dodgers fan wins the internet and life
- Dan John Interview - Listen and Learn People
- Local (to me) female body builder shares her story
- Auburn is the best place in the country to visit for a football game, period.
- Good interview by Travis Mash with Pat Mendes
- Guy fakes dying on trick play
- Europe's Anti-Semitism comes out of the shadows
- Ohio State Strength Coach drops the hammer on a student that rushed the field
- Strength is more than the ability to move lifeless objects
- 9 reasons I swear (I let a few slip every now and then, but I really try)
- The Greatest Video Ever
- Potty Mouth Alert - very interesting Barbell Shrugged podcast
- High School football player dies from over hydration
- Vice news series on ISIS
- Auburn claims yet another National Championship
- Lots of deadlift articles (none of them however are actually as helpful as getting off your computer and going to the gym and deadlifting)
- 10 worst types of personal trainers