Thursday, June 23, 2011

My top 10

I'm in maintenance mode with the diet and hovering around 286lbs. bodyweight. I've taken a break from the world of the low calorie and low carb the past several weeks because I wanted to enjoy life. The minute I get up the nerve to continue and get back on the wagon I'll let you know.

The down side of putting the diet on hold is that I've been dry on blog content lately. And I have a lot of ideas for things to write, but scarcely the time for writing them.

What I've decided to do is to make a few top ten lists just to keep things simple and interesting. Also, I want to put together something fun, and hopefully inform/entertain along the way. Plus, everyone loves a list, I mean, nobody watches David Letterman for the celebrity interviews.

My first list was actually a difficult one to put together, and I've spent the last few days going over it in my head, scratching off names and rearranging and perfecting it. So, without further adieu, the first list will be...

My Top 10 Favorite Strongmen

No comments: