Thursday, November 10, 2011

World's Strongest Man Finals in Photos

I'm a loser for not wrapping up this whole WSM '11 sooner. But here we go. 

 The Man, The Myth, The Legend - Randall J. Strossen... He's probably reading one of my tweets..



 The truck pull lane

 This is the view from competitors angle.


 This is what a world record looks like.







I can't believe I was there to witness all of this, and got to play photo journalist at World's Strongest Man for a few days... best use of vacation time ever...  Brian Shaw deserved the win, but like Paul Ohl said once "if you give Zydrunas enough events, eventually, he'll win."  If there had been one more event Zydrunas would have claimed his 3rd title, he was just warming up at 6 events. Nevertheless I'm proud for Brian, he worked hard for it.

To view all of my photos from the finals Click Here for Day 1 and Here for Day 2.  

No comments: