Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Russia

I'm in Astrakhan, Russia. I can't believe it.
On March 23rd my wife and I stood before a Russian judge and for three hours were questioned and berated over why we would want to adopt this child, our daughter, Rebekah Grace Boman.

At the end of that day we were awarded custody and are now waiting the required 10 days before we go and pick her up from the orphanage and begin the process of bringing her home. On Monday, the day after Easter, she will become ours permanently. We will get her passport, then fly to Moscow and get her Visa at the US Embassy so that she can come home and be a United States Citizen.

By clicking on any of the pictures below you will be taken to my Facebook Picture Album and can see some of the sights we've seen and my beautiful daughter's face. Thanks for looking, keep praying.



No comments: