Thursday, May 6, 2010

264.9 or Bust


Monday I weighed my self. The day after I got home from Russia I weighed 270, 12 days later this is where I'm at.

June 5th I would like to compete in Georgia's Strongest Man. The problem is I ain't got no business being a Super Heavy Weight. So, the diet began on Monday, I'm going to try and slim on down and compete in the 265lb. class. Which is still in the heavy weight class, but hopefully I'll be a little more "in my league" at the lighter weight class.

So I've trimmed the carbs, reduced the portions and (to an extent) upped the volume. Things are going well, I won't be at my strongest going in, but hopefully, I can be a little more competitive (assuming I make weight). This coming monday I'll show the scale again and we'll see where I'm at.

No comments: