Sunday, May 23, 2010

The People Have Spoken


77% to 23%, I will be competing in Georgia's Strongest Man 2010.

Ironically, the state with the lowest percentage was Sweet Home Alabama, with only 55% of voters wanting me to compete, second was Georgia with 67%. I think my concerned Mother may have voted "No" multiple times from different computers.

Every other state with voters was at a full 100%.

No one one the West Coast voted because they apparently don't give a rip, and I can't say I blame them.

So there you go, it is what it is. So, I'll give it my all and do a full write up in two weeks. CHEERS!

3 comments:

Timeflies said...

PLEASE be careful!

"Gym" Whisman said...

The poeople have spoken again... you have to deadlift in the snuggie!!!

Morgan said...

Sorry that I didn't speak out for the West Coast! I guess, I'll side with Allison.