Sunday, May 16, 2010

You Decide 2010

Ok, I'm gonna be straight up. I've tried to play catch up with my training since arriving home from Russia, but needless to say, we've been a little busy getting the little one settled in.

Here is my predicament, I'm underweight by about 15lbs. of where I would like to be. I'm undertrained and (in my mind) weak as a kitten and likely to finish last given the talented strongman competitors that show up for such a well organized and popular contest.

So, I'm turning to you [both of my readers] to decide. I will do whatever the poll results tell me. If it is a no, Brad and Jimmy, I'll come set up the tent and help keep you guys out of the sun. If it is a yes, I'll fight lift, pull and push until I can go no further - and let the chips fall where they may.

Georgia's Strongest Man 2010 will be held in Douglasville, Georgia on June 5th.

Please, one vote per person - Polling will end Sunday May 23rd at 7pm.

1 comment:

Timeflies said...

Okay, so I voted "yes," but I will say that I'm concerned. if you're underweight and unprepared, I'm really, really concerned about injury. Are you sure??? Why don't we just go watch GA's Strongest Man together as a family and hang out? I want you to stay healthy!