Saturday, April 30, 2011

Diet: Day 29

Ok, it's obvious that this is going to be the death march of diets. So, I'm in this for possibly 90 days.

I am pleased with being back in the 280's. My walking around weight is typically a svelte and devilishly handsome 285lbs., so I'm back in the saddle. My total weight loss to date is 13.8lbs. so I'm averaging about a pound every two days, not too bad.

I did pretty well this week. I cut a few extra calories, but still was only able to get in 3 good training sessions.

Even though I didn't meet my goal of 286 from a couple of weeks ago, I couldn't help but make a visit to the Chinese buffet. I ate my self sick and I've decided to make Friday night my cheat night. From 6:30 to 10:30pm I'm going to eat as much of everything bad for you as I possibly can. And going to buffet was like was like throwing a smoker gone cold turkey a carton of cigarettes, and frankly, I got the best sleep I had all week as a result... You know, because my body wasn't dying and I actually got some nourishment.

I'm also discovering that I hate vegetables. If I have to crunch something green one more time I may vomit. I can't wait until this is all a distant memory and I can go back to eating the creamy smooth processed gluten goodness I've grown to love. Peanut butter and double stuffed oreo sandwiches. Chick-fil-a sandwiches wrapped around Double Whoppers wrapped in bacon and pancakes... It's going to be heaven.

And, yes, I will be trimming my toenails very soon...

No comments: